Built on a 60 year legacy of support, the new Sealy Posturepedic is the only mattress supportive enough for whatever you do in bed! Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature titanium springs which are both lighter and stronger than steel, retaining 98% of their original height and support characteristics for the life of your mattress. The Posturepedic mattress also features a reinforced CoreSupport Center, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support. LiftRight Surround Handles offer a unique wrap-around handle design that provides easy gripping access, including the corner of the mattress, making everything from moving the bed to changing the sheets easier than ever. The StayTight Foundation provides a rubberized foundation cover to hold sheets in place and stop the mattress from shifting. Each mattress gives unprecedented back support and comfort where you need it most. This is why so many people turn to Sealy Posturepedic for a life well lived"in bed.
- CoreSupport Center: Sealy Posturepedic mattresses feature the Posturepedic CoreSupport Center, which provides additional support where you need it most. The center third of the mattress (the area that holds the heaviest part of your body) is power-packed to maximize support and enhance all your bed-time needs.
- StayTight Foundation: A rubberized foundation cover holds sheets in place and stops the mattress from shifting
- SitRight Edge System: The SitRight Edge System is designed to provide a solid seating edge and optimal flexibility for use on adjustable base foundation systems. It increases the usable sleep surface by 10 to 20% depending on size. The form fitted design reduces bounciness, improves support and enhances stability, resulting in longer uninterrupted sleep.
- Posturepedic Titanium SS: With superior comfort and durability, the Titanium SS single-stage coil design provides extensive support for all your bed-time needs. (on select models)
- LiftRight Handles: This unique bar handle design allows for multiple gripping points, making maintenance of the mattress easiest than ever. (on select models)
- Posturepedic Titanium DSx: The latest advancement in coil design, the Titanium DS is the only single coil innerspring that gives you dual stage conforming support on the surface and deep-down support underneath. (on select models)
- LiftRight Surround Handles: Surround Handles offer a unique wrap-around handle design that provides easy gripping access, including the corner of the mattress, making everything from moving the bed to changing the sheets easier than ever. (on select models)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.