- Instant sensor settings for cooking, re-heating foods, and popping popcorn
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods, while using microwave energy to cook interior
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Child Lock safety feature locks control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 15 3/8" diameter turntable
- Interior light
- Place on countertop or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers
- Available in 27", 30", and 36" widths
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VMOC206 - Convection Microwave Oven
- VMTK277 - 27" wide Built-in Trim Kit
- VMTK307 - 30" wide Built-in Trim Kit
- VMTK367 - 36" wide Built-in Trim Kit
- Multiple Convection Modes Even granny would approve of this microwave with heat and brown settings such as ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake, and manual convection. Can be used not only as a microwave, but as a second oven as well.
- Fast Cooking Times Cook bigger and quicker with fast cooking times. Cooking times for certain foods are actually faster than using a built-in oven.
- Professional Racks for Multi-Cooking Cook even more even faster with our removable multi-cooking racks. Removable racks allow you to cook two things at once.
- Countertop or Built-in Convenience has never been so convenient thanks to a choice of countertop or built-in models. Customizable with trim kit option.
- Add-A-Minute With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time is added to your meal.
- Child Safety Lock Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns with the child safety lock.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.