- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated jacket (sold separately)
- No Assembly required
Commercial-type cooking power
- Large grilling area - 620 sq. in. - 4.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance
- Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive feature
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- EXCLUSIVE Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming
- Installation Options The choice is yours. Build in (may require insulated jacket, sold separately) or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our white briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Stainless Steel Grilling Grates Elegant, yet heavy-duty stainless steel grilling grates glamorize your grilling surface
- Halogen Canopy Lighting Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Updated Design Viking has refreshed the outdoor line with cosmetic enhancements such as welded and polished canopies, stainless steel knobs, and refined landing ledge, handles and endcaps.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner. Motor housing design provides robust look and feel with 55 lbs. maximum capacity.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features a removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.