Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCookTM surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Left front - 7" 1,800 watt element
- Left rear - 7" 1,800 watt element
- 800 watt “bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Right front - 6 1/2" 1500 watt element
- Right rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patentedS Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Rapid ReadyTM Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlideTM full extension oven rack
- Strategically located oven light provides maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Stainless steel island trim (DS30TII)
- 6"H. Backguard - DS30BG6
- 10"H. Backguard - DS30BG10
- High Shelf - DS30HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- Portable Griddle - DECPGD
- TruGlide™ full extension rack - TESO301
- Viking Hearth Stone - OHS17
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT
- Broiler Pan Rack - BPR
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- White finish includes glass ceramic top, door front, lower front panels, and knobs
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- DSCE1304B - 30" wide range with single oven
- Glass Ceramic Surface Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 8-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Stainless Steel Knobs Keep everything under control with our childproof and slip-proof durable rubber stainless steel knobs. These push-to-turn, removable knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.